Espresso is a really good treat any time of the day: whether is it morning, afternoon or evening. It is a good pick-me-up if you are going to your work or you just want to relax while reading a good book.
If you have your very own automatic espresso machine, it will save you time from waiting in the long line in a coffee shop or when you are craving for some espresso and the café is already closed. It will also prevent you from spending hundreds of dollars since you can make your own espresso concoctions at home. There are a number of automatic espresso maker models that you can use to brew a lot of cups at the same time, while some, especially the ones you see in the café, can brew not only espresso but also other types of coffee simultaneously.
There are some espresso machines which are inexpensive; some are also high priced. If you are planning to buy your very own, here are few things you should consider:
- How much is your budget?
- Which do you prefer: manual, automatic or semi-automatic?
- How long is the warranty of the machine?
- Is the espresso’s quality important for you?
- What boiler type do you want?
- Which do you prefer to use: freshly ground coffee or pre-filled and disposable pods?
- Are you looking for a hot water dispenser to drink your other concoctions?
Best Automatic Espresso Machine Reviews
Once you have narrowed down your choices, it is now your turn to look for the best automatic espresso machine for you and your espresso needs. Below are 4 automatic espresso machines reviews that you can use to compare and find out which ones meet and fit your needs.
The Philips Saeco Syntia Automatic Espresso Machine guarantees a fresh cup of espresso every time. It has a stainless steel body and accented with glossy black and chrome so that it can easily incorporate into any kitchen décor. A bypass is also available if you need to sneak a quick cup of coffee without interrupting the espresso machine. Hot water can also be available at a turn of a dial.
It has other features as well:
- Easy front access to every feature that it has. Adding coffee beans or water and cleaning the unit will be easy without needing to move it.
- The memo option will be able to remember your preference on how much coffee you want in your cup.
- Its LED display will show you nine different icons that tell of each function it has.
- It has an automatic shut-off feature and its built-in ceramic disc grinder works silently.
- A UV-protected coffee bean hopper is included, as well as water filtration and insulating technology.
The Brevia Barista Express is the espresso machine built with the ordinary coffee drinker in mind. It is made of high-grade materials which will ensure that it is as sturdy as possible. Its stainless steel casing is designed to be sleek and to fit any kitchen. When making coffee with this machine, it becomes easy with its 15 Bar Italian pump and 1,600W Thermo coil to make sure the coffee remains hot all the time. It has the “Auto Purge Function,” which can adjust the water temperature automatically in order for you to get the perfect espresso that will not burn your tongue when you drink. Its water tank can also hold 2 Litres of water for a long brewing of coffee. It has other features:
- Hands-free grinding cradle – freshly-ground espresso will drop inside the porta filter automatically once you place it in.
- Grind size and grind amount selector – choosing from a course ground to finely ground coffee beans to be put in your basket filter is easy with this.
- Removable drip tray – cleanup is easy when there are a lot of drips while dispensing coffee. These are partitioned for both wet and dry drips and it has an indicator if it needs to be emptied.
- Volumetric control – this controls how much coffee will be poured in each cup, depending on your preference
- Integrated conical burr grinder – this helps in maximizing the coffee that you can extract from the ground beans
- Filter size button – you use this button to tell the espresso machine if you have installed a single-wall or a double-wall filter inside so that the exact amount of coffee will be filled inside.
- 360-degree swivel action steam wand – this is greatly helpful when texturing and making milk froth for your espresso
- Clean Me Light – it will be able to tell you if it needs to undergo a cleaning cycle.
Being a barista can be easy with the Mr. Coffee Café Barista Espresso Maker. Even someone who is new to brewing coffee will be able to use this to create coffee that can give a coffee shop a run for its money. Made from stainless steel, it can be placed anywhere inside the kitchen and it can also be cleaned easily afterward. With its 15 bar pressure, it will assure you of a good coffee mix every time.
Its main features are:
- One touch control panel – allows you to choose what kind of coffee you want with just a touch of a button.
- Automatic milk frother – it can turn the milk of your choice into light creamy foam. All you need to do is adjust it in the Café Barista, and it will do the rest for you.
- Its milk and water reservoirs are easy to remove and easy to clean as well if it is not going to be used anymore. The milk reservoir will have a cover to allow you to store it in your refrigerator afterwards.
The Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine is built with the coffee addict in mind. This is built to be tough but will still produce the best-tasting coffee available. Made with an iron frame and built with a stainless steel body, it is guaranteed not to become out of place on any kitchen counter. For a great extraction, it has a 58mm porta filter on it, which is the same porta filter that can be found in any Rancilio espresso machine. It is a patented item that will make sure you have the perfect coffee every time. Its brass boiler also has the largest capacity among the other espresso machines out there at a 12oz capacity.
It has other features like:
- A group head that boasts of great heat stability and extraction quality.
- An articulated steam wand ensures a precise steaming control over your drink
- Its water reservoir can also be removed and refilled at any time while it is brewing coffee.
- It comes with a single and double filter basket so you can control the amount of coffee that you’ll brew
With these reviews, you can now choose the best espresso maker for you. No matter what kind of kitchen countertop you have, any of these will fit in nicely without ruining your kitchen atmosphere. Space-saving and quick, any of these will suit any coffee lover and a hot cup of café-quality coffee prepared to be enjoyed in the comfort of your own home.